Supply chain control tower: manage risks and costs with increased visibility and control
Every day companies are facing increased pressures and complexities within their supply chain related to:
- Increasing number of suppliers, customers, partners, and logistics providers both domestically and internationally
- Responding cost effectively and rapidly to supply chain exceptions
- Meeting and monitoring customer demands and fulfillment rates.
- Increasing collaboration with partners
- Accessing information from disparate supply chain systems of record (e.g. ERP, WMS, TMS, etc.)
Viewlocity’s Supply Chain Control Tower Platform application has been developed to provide the ability to monitor key elements of the supply chain, including full visibility across multiple systems, locations, partners, and processes to effectively manage and mitigate supply chain costs and risks.
- Designed to provide an end-to-end holistic view of the supply chain and to drive the latency out of the flow of supply chain information by allowing for the synchronization of data with the flow of goods.
- Establish end-to-end visibility and transparency to accurate, timely and complete events and data, such as transactions, content and relevant supply chain information
The paper discusses how improved supply chain community and extended supply chain process enablement can help companies achieve a lean and profitable value chain.
The paper then discusses how to manage and mitigate supply chain costs and risks through supply chain control tower and ultimately improve overall supply chain performance.